We want you to be totally satisfied with every purchase you make from mistr.co.uk. If for any reason, you are not completely happy with your purchase, simply follow the returns procedure below and return the goods within 30 days of delivery unused together with the receipt. We will exchange it or offer you a refund.
(Please Note That This applies To Online Purchases Only)
All email enquires sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or through our contact us form will be handled within a 48 hour period during business working hours/days.
If you need to return a product due to a fault or manufacturing defect within the first 3 months, you may also complete the Returns procedure given below. You may send back the faulty/defective goods at your own cost or you may contact us for a quote for collection. Please note that the buyer will have to pay for shipping charges.
1. Please ensure that the item(s) are in their original packaging.
2. In addition, send a copy of your invoice stating the reason of your return.
3. Please send the package, securely wrapped and prepaid to the address below.
4. To prevent any confusion, we do not ship out any replacements until the goods have been received back to our warehouse for returns-processing. However if faulty goods have been received and replacements are urgent then we may arrange to ship out a replacement product (if in stock). Please note for such scenarios the customer will be required to pay the full amount for the replacement goods whilst the faulty product is on its way to us, and upon receipt of the faulty product a full refund will be issued for the original value paid.
5. Your request is sent to our Returns Team who will then reply by e-mail and inform you of the outcome.
PS: We strongly advise you to use a recorded or traceable courier service when sending the parcel back to us as we cannot be held responsible for goods that are lost in transit. Please contact us if you require further assistance.