REFUNDS & EXCHANGES
(Please Note That This applies To Online Purchases Only)
We want you to be satisfied with every purchase you make from Mistr. If for any reason you change your mind and want your money back, simply follow the returns procedure below. Just make sure it is within 30 days of delivery, and the items are unused. Unless faulty, all items being returned must be unused and in their original packaging. We aim to refund you within 5 days of receiving the returned item.
Need a different colour or size of an item item? To guarantee it doesn’t sell out you’ll have to place a new order due to fast moving stock levels. In some cases, you may be able to exchange in-store for free so please enquire.
- All returned items should be sent in their original condition and packaging where possible, including ALL product tags (e.g., shoes should be returned with the original shoe box). Any damage may result in the return being refused!
- Items must be returned within 30 days of the item being delivered to you for a full refund (excluding any original delivery charge).
- The cost of the return is at the customer's expense.
- Items must be unworn, unused and unwashed.
- Shoes must be tried on indoors.
- Please note that in the interests of hygiene we do not accept returns on underwear.
We strongly advise you to use a recorded or traceable courier service when sending the parcel back to us as we cannot be held responsible for goods that are lost in transit. Make sure they're packed up properly and can't get damaged on the way! Please contact us (email@example.com) if you require further assistance.
As the parcel remains your responsibility until it arrives back with us, ensure that you get proof of postage in case you need to contact us about your return.
Any items that are returned to us by mistake and you'd like these returned to you, we may ask you to cover the delivery cost.
If you need to return a product due to a fault or manufacturing defect within the first 3 months, please send our Returns Team (firstname.lastname@example.org) an image of the item highlighting the fault and your order number. In some cases, you might not need to send the item back to us, so please wait for the next steps.
- Please ensure that the item(s) are in their original packaging.
- In addition, send a copy of your invoice stating the reason of your return.
- Please send the package, securely wrapped and prepaid to the address below.
- To prevent any confusion, we do not ship out any replacements until the goods have been received back to our warehouse for returns-processing.
- Your request is sent to our Returns Team who will then reply by e-mail and inform you of the outcome.
MISTR - Returns
201 Shenley Road,