Cookies are small text files stored on your computer when you visit websites on the internet. Cookies cannot harm your computer, nor do they contain personal information such as credit cards details.
To be able to order products at www.mistr.co.uk you need to have cookies enabled in your chosen browser. If you don't wish to enable cookies - you will be still able to browse the website for purely research purposes. Your browser usually has cookies enabled by default. To learn how to enable or disable cookies - please see the Managing Cookies section below:
We also use a couple of 3rd party companies that we have a long standing and monitored relationship with and these companies may set cookies during your visit for remarketing or tracking purposes - i.e. to show you additional products that you might be interested in later.
Helpful links to show how to enable or disable cookies on your chosen browser
1) Click on the 'tools' menu and select 'options'.
2) Click the 'under the bonnet' tab, find the 'privacy' section and select the 'content settings' button.
3) Select the option 'delete cookies and other site data' - this will delete cookies from the list.
4) Click the 'clear browsing data' button
5) Click the 'close' button to finish.
How to enable Cookies in Chrome.
1) Click the 'start' button on your PC. Type 'run' into the box, then type 'inetcpl.cpl' and press 'ok'.
2) On the 'general' tab of the dialogue menu, click 'delete' in the Temporary Internet Files section of the properties dialogue box.
3) In the next dialogue, click to select the 'delete cookies' and then click on the 'delete' button.
How to enable Cookies in IE.
1) Select the 'privacy' icon.
2) Select the 'privacy' icon.
3) You can remove individual cookies by selecting the relevant cookies and then clicking the 'remove cookie' button.
4) To remove all cookies, click the 'remove all cookies' button.
How to enable Cookies in Firefox.
1) Select 'preferences' from the main menu.
2) Select the 'security' icon.
3) Select the 'show cookies' button.
4) Select the cookies that you wish to delete from the list and then press the 'delete' button.
How to enable Cookies in Safari.